Thursday, November 3, 2011

AN OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS...

Wouldn't this be an ideal way to spend christmas...outdoors in the glorious sunshine and with an incredible view...I could so do this!

I would do the whole natural tree thing...mine would look just like the first image but with all natural linen and white shells with bursts of silver and blue... there would be plenty of soft cushions for relaxation and bubbly on ice...hmmm what would you do? most importantly what colours would you use? I wish you all a glorious day xx



images via Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I love these. So nice to see Christmas photos that suit the southern hemisphere. I think I'm going to have a white/silver/green theme this Christmas. Better get cracking - school finishes in 4 weeks.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm with you and Kylie too. These are such lovely images and very Australian! The green / white / silver scheme seems to be the way to go this year! x KL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent really gotten into the spirit of christmas over the past few years but this year your dragging me in and I'm loving it!

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete