Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OH SO SPECIAL!

Two very different bathrooms each equally as Beautiful as each other...the one above oh so special with it's white washed timber floors and exquisite furnishings and the view from the tub...well it's divine one would say!

and this one with it's stunning tiles and sweet pop of colour...I simply love that hot pink Kartell chair. Which one is your favourite?...the first one has my name all over it. I hope you all have a gorgeous day

images via Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Can't beat classic white and a free standing tub. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can just picture myself soaking in the french bath tub with a glass of bubbles.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down number one! Just beautiful.

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a view like that from my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tub is so beautiful and I can never go past white timber floors!

    ReplyDelete