Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL...

It's official...Christmas is coming so be prepared...if you haven't already summoned the christmas tree then I strongly suggest you do so because as of tomorrow the amount of christmas inspiration will be overwhelming that you may not have time for anything else.

I'm off to modelling with my very talented and gorgeous daughter Chloe, here she is as she appears in the latest Queensland Tourism Campaign



She had so much fun filming up in noosa...gosh the working life of a 10yr old certainly looks hard.

Have a Beautiful day xx



images via Tumblr and Queensland tourism

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter is gorgeous and how much fun for you both. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo. Makes me want to go on holidays too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas tree will be waiting for me when I get home tonight. My decorating efforts will be aided by several glasses of sparkling and Bing Crosby's White Christmas album.
    P.S Congrats on your daughter's modelling work - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete