Friday, November 11, 2011

INDUSTRIAL CHIC...

There's something so Beautiful about Industrial Chic...I love those floors and the table is superb!

I 'm drawn to it's raw beauty...



The colours are sensational...this kitchen is fabulous and the walls ...well...be still my beating heart!Have I mentioned how much I love the colours...








An Industrial Chic workplace...need I say more...I'm loving this design more and more each day.
Wishing you all a gorgeous weekend xx

images via Tumblr






3 comments:

  1. I think we have very similar taste. I too love this look. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this eclectic mix of styles.
    x
    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also been finding myself being drawn to the industrial styles. Great images!!!

    ReplyDelete