Monday, November 7, 2011

A NATURAL CHRISTMAS...

How about a Christmas using beautiful raw and natural materials...

How fabulous does that tree look? and imagine dressing it with glass ornaments or even paper decorations for a natural look...




I'm really loving this look all I would add is a white feather wreath...




As much as I love my Christmas to have sparkle and bling...I quite like the idea of using raw and natural materials... something a little different but something equally as beautiful.
Have a wonderful day xx


images via Dutch Interior Magazine



2 comments:

  1. I am with you I would love to use natural materials for this Christmas, we were only talking about this yesterday. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely idea, might file that away for when I don't have a traditional obsessed nearly-6-year-old.

    ReplyDelete