Monday, November 21, 2011

CREATIVE GIFT WRAPPING...

Happy Monday! Here's some gorgeous gift wrapping inspiration to get you in the festive spirit...





I so want to be at this table this Christmas...beautifully decorated





This would be my favourite gift wrapping idea...how wonderfully creative and the colour is beautiful...I love this! what a perfect gift for someone special...








Happy Monday everyone! I hope you've been inspired to think outside the box and be more creative with your gift wrapping ideas this christmas...I know I have !


Images via Space For Inspiration





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift wrapping inspiration. I have promised my husband that I won't start wrapping presents until December - I can barely wait! (I'm a little bit of a Christmas fanatic).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful. And that is the hardest thing about Christmas wrapping - so hard to choose when there are so many lovely papers and trims out there! Love the first one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wrappings! Have a fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete