Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERING TREES...

Just thought I'd share something a little different with you today...something so beautifully inspiring...

Something captivatingly beautiful...



Something so mesmerisingly wonderful...something that stops you in your tracks and makes your heart skip a beat...





I wish I could find a place like this to spend my day...beneath the beauty of a flowering tree
Isn't nature just beautiful...we have so much beauty in the world we just need to find it...Have a gorgeous day xx


images via Tumblr



1 comment:

  1. Simply Stunning images! Reminds me of the street my grandparents lived on called Meadow Lane lined with dogwood trees and the street looked like this in the springtime! I would love to find a street like this!

    ReplyDelete