Monday, June 4, 2012

MY NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY...

It seems I have been missing something in my life of late and it just so happens that this is it! When I first laid eyes on this gorgeous beauty in the beautiful store that is French and English I was smitten! and then Home Beautiful showcased her in The gorgeous Emily Jade's Home [march issue] which made me love her even more and now after wishing for her for mothers day and my birthday it seems I have finally succumbed to temptation and purchased her myself and now I eagerly await her arrival into our family...she will be a much loved addition! ps: {I know she's just a chair but I love her all the same}...and now to thoughts of what colour cushions to add...hmmm? I'm thinking glamour ladies...sparkles and jewels...any ideas?   Wishing you all a Lovely day xx   image via French and English 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful and looks comgy too! I've only just heard of French and English, probably lucky I don't nearby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's now my new obsession, such a beautiful shop and yes the sofa is super comfy, have a lovely week xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sofa, looks comfortable but also has a timeless shape and look. Great investment. xT
    Check out our giveaway...http://somethinggorgeous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you are the lucky one who has purchased the beautiful Knightsbridge sofa!! You are very lucky 'she' is very beautiful and we are sure 'she' will be the perfect addition to your family. Next time you are in make sure you introduce yourself, it would be great to put a name to a face. Enjoy your new sofa! F&E

    ReplyDelete