Friday, June 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

 Just wanted to share with you all this gorgeous bathroom with it's stunning tiles! and I mean exquisitely stunning! and how beautiful is that stool...I oh so Love the colour and the design is just beautiful!
 And how beautifully fresh is this room...I'm so loving the mix of blue with green at the moment...how about you? are you loving these colours in design at the moment?
And these...well these are for me in celebration of my 39th birthday yesterday...Happy Birthday to me! I can't believe I'm another year older... but yay!...I'm all the more wiser...  Thanks for all your lovely comments throughout the week and have a lovely weekend xx    images via tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Feliz Aniversário!! Que Deus te Abençoe!
    As imagens são lindas. Adoro seu blog!
    Bjinhos!

    www.quadrosvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, lovely pics, Im also loving the blues & greens at the moment its a very restful colourscheme.
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.
    x KL

    ReplyDelete