Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MAKE AN ENTRANCE!

 When I first saw this entrance it literally took my breath away...it had me with it's beautiful blue tones mixed with striking black, crisp white and a hint of green foliage...definitely a favourite!
 and this...well this is just perfection, so elegantly designed with a mix of black, white and silver that spells opulence and grandeur!
 so fresh and inviting...
 beautiful warm timber floors mixed with gorgeous shades of green highlights a beautiful entrance... 
 I'm so loving the cupboard...a gorgeous statement piece!
 love the gorgeous tiles mixed with the soft muted greys and crisp whites...the choice of chandelier and position is perfection!
and this...well this has been an all time favourite due to it's superb colour scheme of rich timber floors and shades of gorgeous blue to set my heart a flutter...so which entrance is your favourite? these have so inspired me to redesign mine...wishing you all a wonderful afternoon xx        images via tumblr

2 comments:

  1. What can I say,I love love love your style!!!
    Have a lovely week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all spectacular but in particular I love the ambiance of the third shot ! Spectacular. G,x

    ReplyDelete