Friday, April 6, 2012

AN EASTER TRADITION HAS BEEN BORN!

What can I say...I'm slowly warming to the idea of an Easter table display...this one is just divine...pretty-n-pink!
This one being ever so sophisticated...
this I threw in for sheer delight...check that TREE!!!
This one being gorgeous in all it's soft pastel colours...I might just need one of those white ceramic bunnies...or two!
Now which style to choose? I love them all...One things for certain though I think I may have just started another family tradition with the decorating of the Easter table...never thought I'd succumb but with so much beauty out there and the fact that Bed Bath-n- Table have half price decorations [that's right ladies half price...don't walk run!] I think I was sold! Have a Beautiful Day xx
images via bing

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! That tree is stunning! Have a wonderful weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pretty Easter inspiration!
    Happy Easter & I hope you have a lovely break!
    x
    Melissah from Country Style Chic

    ReplyDelete