Tuesday, April 17, 2012

AHHH...BEAUTIFUL HOUSE

Isn't it an amazing feeling when something inspires you...something as simple as a Beautiful interior of a home...and this one certainly is Beautiful...Just wanted to share with you all another treasure that I have stumbled upon...that has inspired me ...If you are like me and love a black and white monochromatic colour scheme then you are seriously going to love this!
Exquisite...and I mean Exquisite ebonised blackbutt floors that contrast beautifully with the gorgeous crisp white walls to enhance the most Beautiful use of architecture...
A Divine crystal chandelier that throws off the most beautiful hue to create a sense of elegance...and a stunning glass staircase that leaves me breathless...not to mention the fireplace in all it's glory...
and then there's what can only be described as a Heavenly kitchen...
one that I would happily linger in...
the use of colour is sensational...one would say Perfection has been achieved...
love that wall and the cushions are divine!
Just Beautiful...my heart literally skipped a beat...a beautiful house!
such beautiful clean lines...
Ahhh...I'm so glad to have found you...you have inspired me Beautiful house and for that I am grateful...My only wish is that it has inspired you too! Have a Beautiful day xx
images via unknown source

1 comment:

  1. I love this Home too, the black & white mix is beyond beautiful & the floors & the staircase &&&...I am all inspired thanks Cate

    ReplyDelete