Friday, May 18, 2012

FABULOUS!!!

How Fabulous would it be to be able to have a room like this to dress in each day...my ideal with a ceiling to floor mirror and a few of my favourite other mirrors resting against each other looking ever so fabulous [because let's face it a girl can never have too many mirrors...well not this girl anyway!]ps:how good do those walls look...loving them!
Quite frankly I'd just be happy with clothes that look as fabulous as these do hanging out...seriously how sensational does this look!...you could so leave them here on display and they would compliment your room...it all has something to do with wearing the colours that inspire you in interior design through your wardrobe...how often do you wear clothes that flow beautifully with your interior?...I know I do...Thanks for all your lovely comments yesterday it really did make my day, I'd love to hear from you again even if it's just to say hi! Wishing you all a Beautiful weekend xx   ps:[loving those floors!]   images via tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images! Love those huge mirrors! Have a delightful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the large mirror placed on the floor. The empty fame in front is the perfect touch. I agree ~ displaying the clothes looks so pretty!

    Just stumbled across your blog!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete