Thursday, October 27, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TILES...

When I first saw this bathroom with it's exquisite ceasarstone tiles it literally took my breath away...I don't think I've seen a more beautiful tile...it really is devine!
I don't think I would change anything in this room other than perhaps replace the mirrors with venetian ones for a bit more luxury {but that's just me}... the chair is fabulous...the lighting is grand and the orchids are to die for ...but let's face it this bathroom is definately all about the tiles...Thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday...I wish you all a beautiful dayxx images via Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Oh my I totally agree with you, this bathroom is stunning. Although I also think the mirrors let it down, they would have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful. The tiles from and angle look like pearls. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I agree, gorgeous but more elaborate mirrors would add a lot :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, especially the chair! LOVE the desk in the previous post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! I have never seen anything like those vanities - perfection!

    ReplyDelete