Monday, September 10, 2012

HAMILTON BEAUTY...

 I Love the unique Beauty of this house in Hamilton in Brisbane...
 it so had me at the red door...not to mention it's gorgeous architecture...
 and the view is breathtaking...this home is superbly designed to compliment it's surroundings...

 a view from every room...
 I don't think I'm alone when I say my heart skipped a trillion beats here...

 while I 'm not a fan of the furnishings...my mind is abuzz with the possibilities...
 Every interior designers dream I would imagine...
 stunning bespoke kitchen...
 gorgeous ebonized blackbutt timber flooring...and have I mentioned those windows!!!
 I suspect A-M would love this house...
 just breathtaking...how much fun would it be to design the interior of this home? what a dream!
 the exterior is perfection is it not!..I absolutely LOVE IT!!!


 I could be blissfully happy here...Just exquisite and oh so inspiring...check the beautiful stone work it's breathtaking! There's so much to love about this home and I can't believe it's here in brissy definately worth a look I say if only to admire it's beauty ...HAVE A LOVELY DAY xx images via realestate.com.au


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful home,
    I am always inspired to build our own
    whenever I see a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my it's wonderful - thanks for posting this beauty.

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete