Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PURE LUXURY...

Remember a little while ago when I introduced you to the stunningly sophisticated shoe bath...the unique bath unlike anything we had seen before...well I now introduce you to the rest of the family and they are just as exquisite as the first...
the perfect bath to integrate into the most exclusive design to bring you a definite "WOW" factor unlike anything you've ever seen...pure luxury at it's finest...
This truly doesn't get any more sophisticated or luxurious than this...I am in awe of it's beauty!
each bath is individually hand tiled with the most exclusive crystal cut mosaic tiles...imagine the time and love put into each and every bath...pure love and devotion
Now I for one have a great love for shoes...this just takes that obsession to a whole new level. Have a Beautiful day xx
images via Sicis

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....high hell tub. I have never seen anything like this before!
    daisy

    ReplyDelete