Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ADORABLE INSPIRATION!!!

Ahh!!! so adorable! My inspiration today comes in the form of these adorable babies, and what gloriously creative ways of being photographed.
I so wanted one of these under my tree this Christmas, but it wasn't meant to be, I'll settle with the three I already have, one being a 12 yr old beautiful girl, a 9 yr old Princess and a soon to be 5 yr old super hero, Ahh how precious they are!

I'm totally mesmerized by the beautiful use of colours and materials. Love the floors!



Don't you just love where inspiration can be found and the joy it brings to your life and those of the one's you love.

How adorably cute, don't you think? I hope you love my inspiration today!

image via Daisy Pink Cupcake

4 comments:

  1. these babies are adorable!! love the photos-beautiful blog :) xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could not help smiling after seeing these cuties?
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Belle, thses little munchkins are super cute! I wish us grown ups could look this cute! I hope you have a great Christmas with the kiddies! All the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm glad you liked these as much as I did...this photographer is amazing! Merry Christmas!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete