Monday, February 27, 2012

HELLO! MY IDEAL GARDEN...

Just thought I'd pop in to show you this stunningly gorgeous garden...
This would be my ideal setting...
Everything about it screams sophistication...
be still my beating heart...
just devine!...oh so beautifully formal
Perfection...need I say more! {love those pots]

imagine the beauty of this garden with the change of seasons...
even more devine afer dark...
This would have to be my ideal garden of all time... love it, love it, love it
images via realestate.com

2 comments:

  1. Trully stunning!

    Love love greenery and hedges <3

    Hope to have some in our front yard in the not so distant future :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heaven this is perfection. This is my ideal style too. I just need a gardener. LOL. I want a paved patio like that too. One day.
    www.lasscreative.com.au/blog

    ReplyDelete