Monday, September 26, 2011

JUST BEAUTIFUL...

Good Morning everyone! Don't you just love the pops of colour used here? just gorgeous and fresh, I'm really starting to fall in love with pink and turquoise, even a shot of purple is setting my heart a flutter...I love how this room grabs my attention and does'nt let go until my eyes have searched every corner...so much beautiful eye candy...love that gorgeous vase and those cushions...oh look don't get me started...I love it all... I think I'm feeling a colourful christmas coming on....


How refreshing...love that colour! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend...enjoy your day xx


images via Little Book of Secrets

4 comments:

  1. Just love turquoise and pink. Have a lovely day. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first image. It's so fresh and crisp, perfect for Summer.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I love the pops of colour! I try to have splashes of pink in our home too. We have pink bar stools at our breakfast bar and they always bring a touch of happiness to the whole house!
    Thanks for finding these lovely images.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are beautiful rooms. I notice you also follow the House Of Turquoise blog, it's gorgeous as well

    ReplyDelete