Tuesday, December 11, 2012

EMERALD BEAUTY!

 It seems Pantone's colour of the year for 2013 is.... EMERALD! and I for one am excited with the possibilities...
 I have slowly been drawn to this colour in design for sometime now...and it works Beautifully with blue [who would have thought]
 while I'm definitely going to be adding my emerald like this...
 it also works fabulously with black and white...
 and in various shades...
 can't wait to see what homewares are on offer new year...


 whichever way you choose to add it, it will no doubt be sensational!
 how could it not...adore has it looking fabulous!
but for me I 'll be mixing it with gorgeous blues and trellis patterned black and white for a sensational look that's sure to set my heart a flutter. Have a Beautiful day xx images via pinterest

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is in love with this colour and wanted earrings in this colour for her formal. She's obviously got great taste! G.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise that first veranda - gorgeous. K (The Blog a House Built)

    ReplyDelete