Monday, August 6, 2012

PASTELS...

 Loving the Beauty of pastel interiors...{how gorgeous are those colours !}
 ever so Beautiful...the wallpaper is DIVINE!!! as is the bed!
 I so would LOVE one of these cushions... in my most favourite colour too![ seriously where can I find one of these?]
 pretty in pink...

Beautiful design...
My Love of pastels...so Beautifully inviting...so Beautifully serene...Breathtaking!      Have an inspiring day and THANKYOU so much for all your lovely comments last week it truly makes my day and for that I am ever grateful THANKYOU! xx       images via pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Oh that wallpaper is divine, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful especially that petal pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, every photo. xToni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful images! I adore pastels as well, they're so relaxing and peaceful. I'm so pleased to see a heap of pastels in the upcoming fashions as well. It will make for a pretty summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastels are so relaxing and make me think of beautiful sunny Spring days with the puffy white clouds floating by, not long now! Gx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just let out a huge sigh of contentment scrolling through these! The pretty pink textured cushions are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete