Thursday, July 5, 2012

WOW FACTOR

Talk about WOW factor...If you ever needed more proof that creating a mosaic in a bathroom could give you that then this is it! I was instantly smitten... they had me at the roses! The time and dedication alone should win them an award for excellence! Just Stunning!

How gorgeous and unique is this...so fresh!

I wonder what inspired the owner to create an apple mosaic in this bathroom...it truly is unique!
The possibilities are endless!
A creative designers paradise...so beautifully designed each little glass mosaic tile is hand cut and precisely placed with the utmost care and precision to create a magnificent masterpiece...
One that without a doubt exudes the WOW factor...and I'm all for creating a WOW factor in design...how about you?  Don't you just love these! Which one's your favourite? Have a Gorgeous day xx    images via tumblr

4 comments:

  1. What a statement! For some unknown reason I like the last one the best. Wish I had the courage to do something like this, but I'd worry I'd tire of it.xT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last one is definately a piece of art isn't it! So fabulously unique I think we all get scared of doing something so grand but I think this is what gives us that WOW factor A leap of faith and then we have it! Have a Beautiful day ladies xx

      Delete
  2. I am absolutely dying for the sixth tile!!! One day i am going to have the dignity to actually get up and do a complete mosaic bathroom! Flowers... Chandeliers...fruit...paris... So many patterns to chose from!!!
    Have a wonderful and calm day!
    Roseypinks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning! These are truly gorgeous. Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete