Thursday, August 18, 2011

SO INSPIRING...


Today I'm inspired by the gorgeous designed wallpaper by the very talented Anna French...How fabulous does the above room look...


I'm also loving this room with her beautiful designed songbirds wallpaper from her Glamour Collection, this collection is a mixture of metalic foils, micas and flocks... so very glamorous!







How beautifully fresh and stunning does this room look... Love the lime green and metalic silver...




Anna French's Wild Flora Collection is where Traditional designs mingle with modern twists, I love this room, perfect for any princess, oh so pretty...





A room that definately has wow factor...love the black and white with it's bright pop of colour...





Again oh so pretty...







This design would definately work in my home, very relaxed with it's soft colours. I think I need to seriously consider a bit of wallpaper in my home, because I'm loving it! Now it's just a matter of which design to choose... so very inspiring!

Have a lovely day xx

Images via Anna French Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment