Saturday, January 8, 2011

BULIMBA BEAUTY!

How gorgeously stylish is this house at bulimba in brisbane...

This would have to be my favourite of all rooms, stunningly designed, sophisticately furnished, I adore the use of black, silver and white! The chairs are the epitome of style , the fabric used is superb and I love the floor to ceiling silver mirror, not to mention the rug, need I say more...


The kitchen, well... such superb clean lines, and again the colours are my favourite,



Exquisitely designed with luxury finishes...




This bathroom oozes sophistication and style {love the chandelier}





And what a gorgeous space to entertain in... anyone care for a dip in the pool...

Love it Love it Love it!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. There are such great homes in Bulimba, I just had a coffee down at Oxford street such great atmosphere x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That home is so well designed, architecturally it is beautiful, however it doesn't look lived in or loved! Perhaps it's a show house though, if so that's ok :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can only dream to live in a house like that! I agree with 'All things nice' though it doesn't looked lived in, if it was my house there would be lots of nick nacks!

    Happy New year Miss Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Seems like a high end vacation rental or is it for sale?
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete