Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MY OBSESSION...

 Good morning all...I have a confession to make...it seems I have become somewhat obsessed with the Lux Bohemian Lifestyle store...St Barts it's no wonder it's breathtaking as they draw their inspiration from the relaxed and natural elegance of the Caribbean Coast
 and just in case you need another visual here it is in all it's Beautiful glory...I know...Heart stopping right?
 they have the most beautiful homewares sourced from around the globe...including the fabulous designs from CAM {Creatively Active Minds}
I find myself obsessing over that glorious light fixture and I even spy my beautiful cockatoo cushions on their beautiful rattan weave Malawi chairs that are [of course] hand crafted in Africa{another want of mine} The perfect way to spend the weekend strolling the gorgeous James St or Ferry Rd precinct and breathing in the beauty that is St Barts. Are you obsessed now too?  Have a fabulous day xx    images via St Barts

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous store, no wonder you are obsessed. XT

    ReplyDelete