Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FAREWELL...FOR NOW

Today I find myself contemplating the demise of my blog...to be honest it's been on my mind for a little while now...it seems for some unbeknown reason I seem to have lost my inspiration...my words seem to be lost...I have always believed that you should do things with a passion or not at all...so with that I bid you a farewell...for the time being anyway...in the hope that my inspiration will return...Who knows where this soul searching journey will take me...At this moment my inspiration lies with my 4 children and spending every moment I can with them which ultimately means I can no longer find time to blog.  Thankyou for all your lovely comments and beautiful friendships along the way, my journey hasn't ended I think it's only just begun.  Belle Inspirations  xx

6 comments:

  1. I will miss all the lovely inspiration you have provided me. Enjoy the extra time with your kids & to pursue other passions!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will miss your blog, best wishes.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no sad to see you go but completely understand 100%! LovT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im certainly going to miss all of the stunning images & stylish posts, but being a mum of 4 I fully understand. I will keep my eye out for your return!!!
    Good luck & enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always ѕρent my hаlf an houг tо гeаd this blοg's articles everyday along with a mug of coffee.
    My webpage :: eventsmaster.net

    ReplyDelete