Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LOVE TO ADORE!!!

 Totally Loving the latest addition of adore home featuring the talented designs of the ever fabulous Maria Barros...
 it seems I too am totally smitten with her interior designs...what's not to love I'll have one of everything!
 Absolutely breathtaking is one phrase that comes to mind!
 and then you enter her web shop and you know you have come across greatness...
can't wait to see more...thanks adore for bringing such inspiration to my day. You must check this out blogger friends but beware your heart may skip a beat or two... Have a Beautiful day xx  images via mariabarroshome.com and www.adoremagazine.com/read

1 comment:

  1. She is a great inspiration - I love her work! I'm off to check out adore now!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete