Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LOVE THIS ROOM !

Just thought I'd share one of my all time favourite rooms, I love everything about this room, to me it's pure design perfection...
such serenity flows throughout this room and I love the chair, I've been eyeing of one at Laura Ashley for some time now, I just need to find a place for it{or do I?} I believe that if you love something enough it will work anywhere within your home, It's important to be surrounded by the things you love, it brings joy to your life and to the lives of the one's you love.

gorgeous floors and the lime green chair is delightfully pleasing to the eye. I hope this room adds a little inspiration to your day. Have a wonderful day xx

Image via Designers Guild

2 comments:

  1. Oh my love love this room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree,everything works perfectly together.Such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete