Saturday, November 27, 2010

AMBIENCE!!

The easiest way to add Ambience , Fragrance and a little Romance to your Home! A candle in itself, is an object of grace and beauty!

Gathering of candlesticks on a mantle looks great! so do three beautiful lanterns in perfect symmetry!


Unusual and preloved candleholders add personality and a whimsical touch . For Energy and Inspiration try scents that are Invigorating, or perhaps Delicate light floral fragrances to create a Sense of Relaxation and Pampering!!!

Which ever style you choose it's guaranteed to bring a glowing light of inspiration into your life!!!




4 comments:

  1. Totally agree. That bath looks so inviting, love to have a soak in it with candles all around. Have a great day. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my candles. I have lots and lots! Thanks so much for your lovely comments about my magazine article. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, candles are a lovely touch, especially the scented ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekly indulgence(s) - scented candles and flowers! First thing I do when I get up in the morning - light a candle (or two!) ;)Sharyne

    ReplyDelete